Join us for Propel Core-Bootcamp!
- Are you between the ages of 18-24?
- Do you live in one of our regions (Louisiana, Philadelphia, South Jersey, Newark, NJ, Western Massachusetts, or Rhode Island)?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent?
- Are you interested in participating in career planning and professional skill development while working towards a pathway to earning a credential and getting a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, scroll down.
What is Core-Bootcamp?
Propel’s Core-Bootcamp is an intensive career exploration program that provides recent high school graduates or GED recipients (ages 18-24 years old) the opportunity to learn more about a pathway and career.
Propel offers Bootcamps in Healthcare (Certified Medical Assistant, all regions), Automotive Technician (Capital Region, Louisiana), Manufacturing (Northeast Louisiana) or Information Technology (South Jersey).
Core-Bootcamp is the first and prerequisite step to becoming a Propel fellow.
Propel offers Bootcamp in three high-demand career Pathways:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Bootcamp in Rhode Island (April 2021), Louisiana, New Jersey, and Philadelphia (June 2021)
- Automotive Technician Bootcamp in Capital Region, Louisiana (July 2021)
- Manufacturing Generalist Bootcamp in Northeast Louisiana (July 2021)
- Information Technology Bootcamp in South Jersey/ Philadelphia (late summer 2021)
If accepted into Core-Bootcamp, you can participate in a free eight-day virtual course in career planning and professional skills. You will receive personalized coaching and support while learning about a career in the pathway you select.
What are the requirements to be accepted to Core-Bootcamp?
Core-Bootcamps applicants must be between the ages of 18-24 and have earned a high school diploma or GED equivalent by the time the program begins.
Applicants to the Certified Medical Assistant Bootcamp must also have a minimum high school GPA of 2.0 and be interested in engaging in online learning.
What happens after Core-Bootcamp?
Once you complete Bootcamp, you decide if you want to continue down the pathway through our Specialization program and apply to be a Propel fellow working towards earning a credential in your pathway. Applicants will need to meet all training and employer requirements to proceed to the next stage.
After earning a credential, Propel fellows are expected to work full-time for at least a year in their career pathway.
Ready to explore core-bootcamp?
If you have earned a high school diploma or GED and are ready to participate in an eight-day virtual course in a high-demand career, apply to our 2021 career bootcamps by clicking your region below:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Bootcamp in Louisiana
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Bootcamp in Rhode Island
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Bootcamp in New Jersey
- Automotive Service Technician Bootcamp in Capital Region Louisiana
- Manufacturing Generalist Bootcamp in Northeast Louisiana
E-mail us to be notified when we are accepting applications for our next round of Core-Bootcamps.